Monday, July 16, 2007

Why I need Her....


Why I need her... She's the love of my life, she's the only one I want forever. She's my sunshine when I'm cloudy, she's my angel when I'm being bad. She's my sunrise and sunset. She's the reason I try to be better each day. She's the memory that puts a smile on my face and the thought of losing her makes my cry. She's the person I can talk to anytime I need too. She's the only one who can tolerate my idiocity and my weird behavior. She's the best Mom and wife I could've ever asked for. She's the one I dreamt about and the one I want to cherish and grow old with. She's everything to me!!I love you Shana!!!!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Oh, that was sooo sweet honey! Thanks!!! I Love you too. Thanks for all you do, you are the BEST and I mean that. :)

Chris said...

What a cute tribute Jake!! You two are awesome for each other. A match made in heaven. Glad you found each other!!

Camille Jensen said...

I was just browsing blogs and discovered you are married to an old friend of mine. We weren't friends for very long, but while we were she made me happy & we had fun. It looks like she has made you the happiest person in the world!! Your blog was touching. She's such a lucky girl to have a husband who loves her AND blogs about it! Kudos to you. Oh and tell Shana "Hello" from Camille Spurrier (back then) I'm Camille Jensen now. OHS class of '99.

Steve Wilson Family said...

Jake that was so awesome!!! You put into words what ever woman hopes her partner thinks of HER!!!! You are amazing...Shana is a lucky wife! Debbie Wilson